- Open up Safari and type operasonsirius.com in the url address bar.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. This represents tapping a button to perform an action – So tap this button.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you’ll have a few options. The one you want to tap is “Add to Home Screen”. So do that.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. Type OperasOnSirius. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen.
- Now you can click on this icon to open the website.
You can add a button to your home screen that looks just like an app icon and will launch that webpage directly in Chrome.
- In CHROME, go to operasonsirius.com
- Touch the overflow button (three vertical dots)
- Select Add to Home Screen.
- Touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
- You can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.